Tuesday 2 July 2013

i am a horrible blogger

I always use "I'm busy" as an excuse to not blog. But I recently quit my job (again, lol) and my boyfriend nagged me to update my blog since I'm not working anymore. OK LA, here you go.

I have a ton of things to blog about so here's a summary:


  1. Singapore Flyer (in which was a horrific and scary experience but bravely took photos for journalistic purposes)
  2. River Safari
  3. Buying a new iPod nano and mourning the death of my iPod touch (aka i-am-a-tech-hoarder)
  4. HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE OF LEAVING MY IPAD AT THE OFFICE ON MY LAST DAY OF WORK
  5. Book buying bans and why I need them
  6. My new (not so) tech toy: polaroid
  7. Visiting The Arts House and exploring Clarke Quay 
Unfortunately, I've been a bum and have been using mostly my ipad to take photos and more recently, my polaroid camera. My boyfriend is holding my dslr captive so it's likely that the next time you see a nice landscape picture taken in beautiful quality is when he (supposedly) takes me to Gardens by the Bay. 

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment